Uncharted Golden Abyss
Product ID: PCSA-00029
Genre: Third-Person Action
Size: 2.90 GB
Release Date: Feb 7, 2012
Uncover the dark secret behind the 400-year-old massacre of a Spanish expedition as Nathan Drake follows the murderous trail of an ancient and secret Spanish sect in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Caught in the middle of a rivalry between Jason Dante — his old friend — and Marisa Chase — the granddaughter of an archaeologist who has mysteriously vanished without a trace — Nathan Drake races into the treacherous river basins, undiscovered temple ruins and karst caverns of Central America in search of a legendary lost city, only to find himself pushed to the edge of the Golden Abyss.
Developed by award-winning Sony Bend Studio, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is the portable system debut of the multi-million selling Uncharted franchise. The game offers a cinematic experience on-the-go complete with industry-leading motion capture, a rich storyline, highly-detailed environments, and special effects that truly captures the look and feel of the Uncharted universe.
– Versatile gameplay for the Uncharted fan: Traditional (Dualstick Analog/button) or interactive (NGP features) allows players to choose the method that compliments their playing style.
– Through utilizing the technology of the OLED screen, Uncharted: Golden Abyss delivers the signature Uncharted cinematic experience on-the-go.
– Epic single player campaign that takes players through richly detailed realistic environments and undiscovered lands.
– Experience the adventure of uniquely acrobatic Uncharted gameplay, optimized with PlayStation Vita controls
– Touch, and tap the screen to swing, jump, and traverse non-continuous game sections, like crumbling bridges and river crossings
– Rub the screen to take important imprints of in-game relics found
– Utilize the motion-sensing controls of the PS Vita’s internal gyroscope to balance Drake as he crosses slippery logs, and as an aiming method in shooting situations
– Puzzle solve as you collect the relics hidden throughout the game
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!