Toukiden The Age of Demons
Product ID: PCSE-00381
Genre: Action, RPG
Size: 1.86 GB
Release Date: February 11, 2014
Slay dangerous Oni in this brand new game from Tecmo Koei’s Omega Force. TOUKIDEN takes Tecmo Koei’s expertise in historically themed games to an expansive fantasy world influenced by historical and traditional Japanese elements. Developed by the team that created Dynasty Warriors, this new franchise casts players in the role of the demon-fighting warrior, known as a Slayer. Starting from the Utakata Village headquarters where they will accept quests, players will venture out to battle monstrous and deadly Oni (demons) before they destroy all of humanity. Players can select party members from a supporting cast of characters, or join together with up to three other players through ad-hoc mode.
Toukiden is a third-person monster hunting game which employs groups of players or NPCs fighting together against various monsters during quests. Each player can customize their choice of weapons, armor and skills. Special abilities can be obtained through the usage of souls, or mitama, which can be collected during the progress of the game. These mitama can level up by gaining experience from battles, or by paying a certain sum of haku. Different mitama have abilities with various characteristics, and can be categorised into various groups such as offensive, defensive, or recovery mitama. Upon slaying a monster, the players or NPCs can “purify” the monster, which collects items useful in upgrading weapons and armor. Monsters fall into the categories of small and large oni, with large oni being the boss-type enemies within the game.
▪ Hunt for Adventure: Action adventure gameplay with a hunting theme and fantasy-themed historical Japanese setting.
▪ Slash! Pierce! Destroy!: Skillfully defeat monstrous and powerful Oni using the Targeted Destruction System to protect the human race from annihilation.
▪ Choose your Weapon: Take on monsters with a sword, bow, Kusari-gama, or other weapons.
▪ Customize your Character: Select from a variety of features to create a unique Slayer.
▪ Slay in a Pack: Up to 4 players can play together in Infrastructure Mode or through ad-hoc multiplayer gameplay.
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!