Rock Boshers DX
Product ID: PCSB-00652
Genre: Arcade, Action
Size: 101 MB
Release Date: Dec 9, 2014
Get ready to take a trip back to the 80s, the 1880s! Help young Queen Victoria fight her way across Mars and attempt to escape home in this exceedingly retro arcade adventure! Created to look, feel and sound like an 8-bit styled videogame from the 1980s – Rock Boshers DX: Director’s Cut mixes top down and side on 8-way directional shooting action.
See amazing sights as you journey across Mars. Prepare to bosh rocks! – with only the occasional break for tea and scones. RBDX is a 2D pixel drawn arcade action game, created as if made on an 8bit hardware (choose from either NES or ZX Spectrum visuals), but modernised with widescreen formatting, HD rendering and of course – no colour clash!
– Authentic 8bit loading sounds and borders art!
– Soldiers, zombies, giant bugs, tanks and more all try to block your progress.
– Leaderboards to compete on and achievements to obtain.
– Weapons to collect to help you escape the levels, such as Coal Rockets and Steam Lasers.
– Hidden snacks to collect to unlock bonus arcade games.
– 4k and above rendering on PCs with the correct hardware/display.
Some of its key features include:
– Top-down and side-on 8-way directional puzzley arcade shooter.
– CrossBuy on PS4 and PSVita, with CrossSave.
– Hunt for Tea, Cheddar and Jammy Scones to unlock further arcade minigames.
– Authentic 8-bit style music and sound effects.
– Revisit the 1980s, with snack friendly 12 minute load times (not really).
– Special turbo-load feature that eliminates those tedious load times.
– Online leaderboards and Trophies/Achievements.
– Battle soldiers, drillers, tanks, worms, zombies, turrets and more!
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!