Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed
Product ID: PCSB-00710
Size: 1.16 GB
Release Date: May 19, 2015
Prepare yourself for a whirlwind of 3D hack ‘n’ slash action! Help these Gamindustri gals fight through frenzies of enemies using extravagant skills and custom combinations of aerial and ground attacks! As a spin-off title in the Hyperdimension Neptunia game series, it was announced by Compile Heart at the 2014 Dengeki Stage Event when the game was being created by Tamsoft who is known for their work with the Senran Kagura and OneChanbara games. The game was released in Japan on August 28, 2014, and in North America and Europe in May 2015 for the PlayStation Vita.
A world known as Gamindustri protected by the divine aegis of the four CPUs (Console Patron Units, the goddesses) and their sisters, the CPU candidates. Even in this world the seeds of evil don’t die out, and since brutal enemies along with ferocious monsters that appeared were quickly defeated by the collaboration between the CPUs and the CPU candidates, not only the goddesses themselves but also the inhabitants of Gamindustri ended up very bored. Due to that, the goddesses discussed an interesting proposal.
1. Hack ‘n’ slash through waves of enemies, creating crazy chain combos both on the ground and in the air, and finish them off with some mind-blasting skills!
2. With the Dual System, you can switch between two characters on the battlefield. Balance out each character’s strengths and weaknesses to create the ultimate battle duo!
3. The heat of battle can cause some wear and tear on your outfits. When you experience a “Costume Break,” your outfits will tear, lowering your defense but increasing your critical rate and EXE Drive Gauge. The road to comebacks is paved with ripped fabric!
4. Fill up the EXE Drive Gauge in order to clear the room with two tiers of special attacks, and you might just get a helping hand from your friend later on to perform some super special attacks!
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!