Gravity Rush [VITAMIN 2.0 Working Dump]
Product ID: PCSF-00024
Genre: Action, Adventure
Size: 1.41 GB
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Gravity Rush is a single player Action-Adventure game with RPG and Platforming game elements that is specifically designed for PlayStation Vita. Utilizing PS Vita specific functionality such as the gyro motion sensor of the PS Vita, highly refined graphics and touch control capabilities, and a rich storyline rendered in a crisp comic/animation-like style, Gravity Rush provides an engrossing 3D experience in which the usual laws of gravity cease to exist. Additional features include: simple shoulder button-based controls for gravity-altering move, varied enemy and boss battles, and beat-em-up combat.
The gravity-manipulating powers at the center of the Gravity Rush gameplay experience are tailor-made with the PlayStation Vita in mind, and as such to ensure ease of play for all players. Gravity abilities are easily initiated with the PS Vita’s shoulder buttons – pressing one to initiate levitation, and the other to initiate a release from it. Between these two inputs, the PS Vita’s gyro motion sensor allows for the aiming of Kat to specific spots in the environment by physically moving the console to reposition the onscreen cursor. It’s at the center of this cursor that Kat is dropped.
– Innovative gravity control navigation allows the game’s heroine, Kat, to levitate to reach otherwise inaccessible locations
– Use the PlayStation Vita motion sensor to manipulate gravity to help you move around an open world full of dozens of missions spanning several stages
– Rich storyline rendered in comic/animation-like style cutscenes
– Experience beautiful cel-shaded graphics brought to life through OLED technology, delivering crisp and vivid colors
– Beat-em-up battles against monsters of varying size using a combination of PS Vita face buttons and gravity techniques