Product ID: PCSA-00114
Genre: Action, RPG
Size: 365 MB
Release Date: Nov 15, 2013
Flower lets you take control of the wind as you explore and navigate beautiful, lush environments using the SIXAXIS motion controls. Journey through varied landscapes at your own pace, interacting with and changing the environment as you go, and find balance and harmony in your surroundings. This is an interactive escape that takes you on an emotional journey like no other game you’ve ever experienced.
Flower is a bit bewildering, conceptually, but its clean systems make it accessible and understandable despite the lack of explicit explanation. Levels begin with you controlling the force of the wind, guiding a single petal through fields of flowers. Breezing through grass and over hills brings dim, dark places to life, and each flower you touch blossoms, earning you another petal. By the end of a stage, your lonely starting petal is the centerpiece of a majestic floral trail, sailing through the sky of a gorgeous place you’ve helped create. Vibrance and change is an inspiring form of visual feedback — colorful plant life represents progress, success, and the mark you’ve made in these incredible spaces. Every time I play through its 90 minute story, Flower leaves me with the same strong lasting impression I felt the first time. You are not just an explorer here: You are a creator.
– Simple Gameplay Controls – Controlling the game is as simple as tilting the SIXAXIS wireless controller in the direction you want to go.
– Lush and Interactive Environments – Vast grassy fields, blowing in the breeze, create a lush, immersive environment not possible on any other platform.
– Immersive and Emotional – Accessible to gamers and non-gamers alike, the game takes players on an incredibly personal and emotional experience.
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!