Product ID: PCSE-00358
Size: 465 MB
Release Date: Apr 22, 2014
Oz awakens to find himself in Misred – a cursed land at the world’s western frontier-with a dark shroud covering certain memories of his past. The land before him contains many labyrinths that hold both treasure and danger in equal volumes. Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artifacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a “Demon Gazer”
The game takes place thousands of years after the events in Students of the Round. Players assume the role of the protagonist Oz, a mysterious young man with the power of a magic eye that grants him the ability to seal demons. The game allows players to create secondary characters that join him on his quest, with seven character classes and five different character races. There are 45 character illustrations altogether, which may be changed by “taking a bath”. The demons in the game are part machine, and some of them can transform when they go on a rampage. After demons are defeated, the player is able to summon them to battle.
– Dungeon RPG Progress System: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
HD Character and Monster Illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you’ve never seen before on the PS Vita’s OLED screen!
– Customizable Party Creation: Choose from more than 90 different character portraits, 8 different races, and 8 different classes and create your ideal adventuring party to delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
– Touchscreen Quick travel: Employ the use of the PS Vita’s touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons!
– Bilingual In-Game Voices: Experience authentic gameplay with original Japanese language/voices or new English language/voices.
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!