Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified
Product ID: PCSB-00213
Genre: Action, Shooter
Language: English + More
Size: 2.24 GB
Release Date: November 13, 2012
Bridging the storyline between the original Call of Duty® Black Ops and this year’s highly anticipated follow-up, Call of Duty® Black Ops II, Call of Duty® Black Ops: Declassified explores original fiction in the series, told through a collection of single player operations. A PlayStation®Vita exclusive title, Call of Duty® Black Ops: Declassified brings classic Call of Duty®-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go, offering a console gaming experience anytime, anywhere. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across fan favorite modes and features, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestige Mode. And with touch screen and “Near” features, Call of Duty® Black Ops: Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty® in the palm of your hands.
Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified makes use of the Vita’s dual-analog sticks, touch screen and rear touch pad. These include the ability to hold your breath using the rear touch pad. The ability to throw grenades is similar to Resistance: Burning Skies in that the front touch screen is used. The ability to melee is achieved by swiping or touching anywhere on the touch screen. An all new mode called ‘Hostiles’ has been added, in which the player is pitted against 4 different waves of enemies. Nihilistic has confirmed that a Zombies mode would not be included with the game at launch.
– Wi-Fi-enabled 4 v 4 multiplayer gameplay on franchise favorite modes, including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone, all tailored for the PS Vita system.
– Utilize classic Call of Duty® multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
– Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
– An exclusive installment in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops series told through a series of single player objective-based operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
– Touch screen controls for tossing grenades and melee attacks bring the power of PS Vita into your hands.
1. Unrar the Compressed file
2. Install VPK using VitaShell
3. Done! Play! Enjoy!